Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm a new mom

My two new little girls....Kisca (cat in Russian) and Analy (name from a Tela Novela)The claw.......ahhh!
hugs!
My friend Kristen came to visit me this weekend and came bearing "gifts." Two little kitties had been abandoned and left in the street crying. She has been looking for a home for these two adorable animals and my host mom Cecilia and I couldn't help but take them in.
They had several different health issues when I got them but with a little treatment and cariño, they are two happy kittens now.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Alea, I LOVE them! Orange ones are the sweeties, too. Are they both yours?

CVA said...

ALEA!! GIVE ME ONE!! I´ve been looking for one for the past month, finally got one and the damn thing ran away!! GRRR! Gonna miss you in Quito this week.
Cuidate
Corrie