Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jungle cat


My 2nd cat, who was a gift for Valentines day and who became Courtney's little sweetheart while she was here, has become quite a wild one lately climbing trees, hunting GIANT grasshoppers, trapping birds, getting into mini-cat fights and EVEN sneaking through the window of my NEIGHBOR'S house to explore their family store.

Si que me da guerra este gato.....what a trouble maker. However, when he gets back from all his little adventures, he turns into a lap cat and is such a little snuggler...it's hard to get mad at him.
Wouldn't you know, he is curled up on my lap right now. haha
PS. Anali, my other cat, is much more tranquila, and she lovingly takes care of the little one like her own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is huge now compared to your photo of him as a kitten not too long ago! I fell in love with his baby shot =)