Friday, November 27, 2009

One of Ecuador's tocken beaches

Puerto Lopez and Los Frailes are some of my favorite beaches in Ecuador....come visit and Ill be sure to take you there!
During June and July, you can look out and see whales from this ledge....Innnncredible!Dan and I went horseback riding through the country side and then hiked through the rainforest area. Our guide gave us pretty free range of riding our horses so we had to test them out to see how fast they could go. Dan was amused at the fact that everytime hesignaled his horse Rusty to go faster, my horse Hammer Time would do the same.

Sandcastles at Los Frailes

Hike in Los Frailes.
Moto-taxi after a good day of snorkeling at the beach

1 comment:

LauraV said...

Hello friend! So good to see your updates. I am glad Dan came out to give you a nice break from all your hard work! Wish him a happy birthday for me. We have so much catching up to do... perhaps I will write you a letter... or a post card from Germany ;). Well, I love you and I wish a very happy Christmas!

Laura von