Friday, November 27, 2009

happy THANKSgiving

The older I get, the more I think I could write a list about a mile long of everything I am thankful for. I would start by thanking the Lord for the people who love me and challenge me to live life to the fullest. Good health, physical provisions, and my amazing family and friends would be high on the list, not to mention life lessons, live music, snorkeling, daily mercies, letters in the mail, Olive Garden salad and sour patch kids. I could go on, but you get the idea. So, this Thanksgiving, lets give thanks not just with our lips but with our actions. Loving as we have been loved. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Here are some pix from Dan and I's Thanksgiving with the PC crew...thanks Lisa for hosting turkey day at your place!


Turkey drawing contest. We have Groovy Gobbler and a turkey bringing the U.S and Ecuador together

Dan and I's turkey. hehe

Some of the crew

Dan's dinner plate....big group gathering means you have to get creative

Thanksgiving is spent best with other Americans :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: