Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Missing Colorado and the people in it

It was good to be able to get together with so many people while I was in town. Thank you to everyone! Ariana, I'm wishing we would have taken a picture together eating our crepes! And Laura von, we need to a second round of Loaded Questions! Out for drinks with Bidwell and Amanda J. (They teased me for taking this picture but now I have it up in my apartment) Sarah was in town! We went to Amanda's soccer game to cheer her on with the rest of the big crowd . We went prepared with snacks and all. haha Chips and salsa anyone??
The "Big Gig" concert
We danced all day and all night
Love this group of people. Take a look at those delicous pineapple drinks!

Drinks at Amanda's house before Film on the Rocks. (Ashley, I can't wait until you come visit!) Amanda J (everyone seems to be calling you that these days. hehe) and I tried to get Red Rocks in the background of our photo but it didn't work out so well...
Walking around Pearl Street in Boulder
Breakfast with my mom's wonderful nurse friends

Sammy's adorable baby girl
My last night in Denver My Chloe girl wanted to come back to Ecuador with me. (I think she knows that I have a new cat in Ecuador and is jealous....Chloe will always be #1 though)
Side (Sad) note: One of my cats died while I was gone. Kisca was crossing the road and a car got her. :( I was very sad to hear the news.
I still have Anali though, and I love the bagibas out of her.

No comments: