Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No longer a freshman in PC

I went to Quito last month for mid-service medical exams and to welcome in the new group of PC volunteers. I am getting 2-3 new Agriculture volunteers out near my site, which is exciting. It was an odd feeling to not be on the other side of the fence, answering questions as an experienced volunteer and watching as the newbies head out to their sites to begin their service. I feel like I have passed my freshmen year of PC and have moved up to being an upperclassman.

After a good American style BBQ for the new volunteers, we had our traditional basketball game where the Omnibuses play against each other.

It was so good to be reunited with some of my PC friends from my Omnibus.

The blue wig seems to make an appearance at every Swear-In Party

No comments: