Monday, January 25, 2010

Kindergarden graduation

I was asked to be a godmother for a kindergarden graduation to one of my neighbor families who I adore.
Me and my little hijado Alvin.
Alvin and his big sister Maria Belin

to congratulate the new graduate, I gave him new pjs.....bc that´s all he likes to ever wear....and a picture of the fam
His kindergarden class of 5 niñoslove this sweet familyKindergarden class of 2010
Felicidades mis niños lindosgraduatesthis is what happens when you show up at the graduation ceremony on time.....and it doesn´t really end up starting until 2 hours after the scheduled time...so you kill time by taking


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alea!
Ruby gave me the link to your website and I'm so glad I found it!
Your pictures are beautiful and I look forward to reading more of your blog!

Love,
Megan

LauraV said...

Happy Valentine's Day Miss Alea! I hope you are doing great and I can't wait for your next update.

Laura von